Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wednesday 4th September

Grumpy Cat

This is my sketch for Day 4.

The kitty makes me giggle!! 

This little couple came about after the madness of the morning school rush this morning. A second day in school for my youngest and first day at college for my eldest. 

One did not want to have to go and the other was 'NOT HAPPY' at not being able to find the jacket 'I NEEEED'!! Hehe!!

They both made it in time (the eldest with a different jacket!) and they both had a great day. PHEW!!! 



12 comments:

  1. (¯`•.•´¯)¸•´¯`☆
    .`•.¸¸.•´♥
    That cat is just gorgeous, what a face!! The big hooded eyes of the grumpy girl is also wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitty face is nothing compared with my two gorgeous butgrumpy children this morning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous drawing - they look like a tough pair. I am smiling after looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look like tough cookies don't they hehe! Loveable though, I think. And, I am so glad they could make you smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad they had a great day ;o) I love grumpy cat ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! They have gone off to school and college without quite so much grumpiness today xx

      Delete