Saturday 5 October 2013

Look What Happened To Tilly!

Hello! I have had a yuck week. My two darlings have brought back germs from school and unselfishly shared them around hehe! We are all on the mend now though thankfully.

So, not much paint has been splashed around for the past week but I have done lots of drawing (I'll show you soon) and sewing. Look what happened to 'Clever Tilly' my drawing I did a few weeks ago.



I am really chuffed how she turned out. I might have a go at making some more in this style. Loving the Designers Guild fabric. Soooooooooo gorgeous to work with and sooooooooooooo 'touchy feely' now it's done. Yum - hehe!

Have a great weekend!

xx

16 comments:

  1. Awww, right back at you lovely Micki!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and expressive faces. Love the little ones with those great eyes. You have a marvelous style of drawing. AND I love this bag!!
    I have finished my 29 faces also, so I now have some time to visit all the participants of the challenge :-)
    Have a great day!
    xxx Marianne MW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am missing keeping in touch with everyone one now its over!1 Thank you for your lovely message Marianne xx

      Delete
  3. Clever Tilly is even more clever now, great idea! Good to hear you're all over the horrible bug. :) Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jess and I am so sorry that I didn't reply to you earlier! xx

      Delete
  4. That's adorable! Such a cute face and the bag is wonderful and arty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! What a cool idea too. Thank you for coming to my blog. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful!!

    Did you draw right on the fabric? If so did you set it somehow? I love all the details and stitching too!
    Such an awesome bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! The image is printed onto the fabric and then stitched into the bag xx

      Delete
    2. so kind of you to respond Deborah, thank you.

      Delete